- You must have excellent interpersonal communication skills (AKA you’re likable).
- You must be methodical and detail oriented. If you do not like routine, and you don't like details, this is not the position for you.
- You need to realize that you’ll be working in the online marketing space, and the stuff you are about to get exposed to is going to blow your mind. - You must be willing to commit to learning this industry.
- You must have a proven track record of working from a core of integrity. That means being able to say “No” to a potential client when they are not a good fit. Doing the right thing has to be more important to you than making a sale.
- You have a strong personal drive, self discipline and strong work ethic; you are flexible and adaptable to fast changing environment, and work well under pressure.
- You are well organized and possess great verbal and written communication skills.
- A proven track record of sales success, professionalism, integrity, honesty, friendliness and a team-first attitude.
- Strong self-motivation, attention to detail with a track record of thorough documentation (familiar with using a CRM and following a sales process).
- No problem working in a work from home, highly self-directed environment.
- Strong dependability, whose actions rarely negatively impact customers, prospects or other team members.
- Strong empathy, communication and teamwork skills.
- Be coachable and eager to learn.
The ideal client will have both phone and outside sales experience. However, this is not an absolute requirement and any sales experience may qualify you for an interview.
We operate by normal business hours, 9-5 M-F EST.
Occasionally, there is a need to work a few night or weekend hours but that’s pretty rare.
This is not your average job, or in any way your average sales position.
You will report to the CEO continually on a weekday basis and be working as part of a larger team.
This is Commissioned Full Time Sales Position. The successful candidate will earn a per closed sale commission, plus residual commission on all active accounts he or she has closed. A performanced-based bonus structure also is included.
If this opportunity sounds like something you want to be a part of please fill out the form and attach your resume and a cover letter today outlining why you would be the perfect fit for this position.
At Cohort Marketing we are doing advanced level digital marketing. You will be provided with full support from the team to help us streak towards our ambitious growth projections.
If you're going to work with us, you need energy, enthusiasm, confidence in a top-performing brand, and massive dedication to see a job through. If you're a dabbler, or if "yeah but" is your favorite phrase, do not apply.
As a Cohort Marketing Business Developer the entire client experience starts with you. It's your job to pull people out of mediocrity and introduce them to bigger, better, more wonderful visions for their life and business. Many companies in the RDU region are seeking to grow but experience frustration for not having found an agency capable enough to earn their trust.
Ultimately the people you bring on board as our clients will have their lives and businesses radically transformed forever. We hope you can catch the vision of being part of our family and bringing value to our existing clients and future client base as well.